Monday, September 10, 2012

I hate centipedes/millipedes

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate these vile centipedes/millipede things that are all over the place.  Not only do they freak me out on my way to class (I keep thinking that one is going to come and bite me because I am only wearing flip flops) but one was crawling on me in class today!!!  BLECCHH.  Of course I was sitting in the front row so I couldn't get up and shriek because I didn't want to make a major scene. ( Inside I was screaming like it was the end of the world!)  So my class on gene expression got that much better because I was stuck envisioning all sorts of creepy crawlies on my back for the rest of class. After flicking it off my neck (yes the nasty creature had some how crawled all the way up my back onto my neck without someone telling me there was a bug on me....whatever happened to good Samaritans!!)  I then trapped it beneath my water bottle on the floor where it stayed until the break which is when I smushed it with the Nalgene.  Needless to say, I am becoming quite adept at killing bugs/not screaming whenever I see them.

I found this on the internet and I think it sums up my experiences today fairly well...Ross Insect Repellent.  While I haven't gotten to the point of throwing knives, my Nalgene seems to make a wonderful club to go "all caveman style" on the bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment