Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Belated National Coffee Day!

During one of my study breaks yesterday, I came to the happy discovery that today is National Coffee Day!!  Who knew there was such a thing.  To celebrate my new favorite day in September, I drank the last of my hazelnut flavored coffee from CTB. Mhmmmm it smelled absolutely delicious.  I actually brought some of this to the clinic this past Wednesday and everyone was SOOOO jealous of my amazing smelling coffee.

In order for you to fully understand my addiction to coffee, here is is a picture of my current coffee horde.  When I came down to visit Dominica in June, the first thing I scoped out was the coffee situation and found it to be horrific.  Hence me shipping coffee in my barrel and having my Dad bring down some more Starbucks when he visits.  These all resulted in my accumulation of a glorious amount of my liquid crack!  (It should last me the whole semester....)

I <3 coffee
Now back in the States, many places give out free coffee. I wish, wish, wish they had that traditional here in Dominica. Instead I had to satisfy my desire for free coffee by reading about coffee traditions....here is a neat article I cam across (Coffee around the world ).

No comments:

Post a Comment