Monday, September 24, 2012

Channeling my inner John Nash? (aka the crazy things med school makes you do)

Do you remember the scene in A Beautiful Mind, where John Nash is writing out his theories on his window?    I guess eccentrically smart (we will go with that label for this analogy) people use their walls, bathrooms, windows,etc to write out problems and search for the potential solutions.

Well tonight, after perhaps one too many cups of coffee coupled with too little sleep, I decided to try to write on my refrigerator (after all it feels basically the same as my whiteboard). After testing a small section and realizing that it easily erases, my life was forever changed!  Now I have a huge whiteboard that will help remind me of the key ideas I am supposed to be learning!  Granted if anyone walked into my apartment, I am sure they would be quite concerned about my mental sanity.  I wish I could be fly on the wall when my maid sees it on Wednesday! I am sure there will be some gasps and head-shaking.
John Nash writing on the windows


photo.JPG
My refrigerator

No comments:

Post a Comment