Monday, September 17, 2012

First Med School Test Done!!!

Survived my first med school exam and I have to say it was not nearly as bad as I expected.  It was nice to take a test where your studying actually pays off!  While I studied my butt off, it was worth it.  I had a general idea on what the questions were asking and there weren't any moments of total confusion (unlike my experience with Orgo...).   I don't think I got a perfect score on the test but I am confident that I passed with a room to spare.  Of course during the test, it starts monsooning. Horizontal rain and thunder so intense that it shook the building.  Thankfully I love thunderstorms so this didn't faze me, but some people were definitely distracted by the weather. 

After the exam I went on a hunt to find frozen chicken breasts with my friend Lisa.  It is a rarity to have boneless, frozen chicken breasts, so when you find them you need to stock up!  The IGA for example won't have a new shipment of frozen foods until the beginning of October.  The rain made our adventure to find frozen chicken breasts particularly exciting (Amelia, you will be happy to know I didn't get swept away even though I did get absolutely soaked).  We got the chicken breasts and then headed up to campus to the coffee shop.  I have decided that this coffee shop will be my new guilty pleasure on the island.  I had such a good chai latte!  Almost CTB quality :) So overall it was a good day.  I survived my first exam, found frozen chicken breasts, and found a fantastic coffee shop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment